Planning Administrator wanted
We have an exciting full-time opportunity to join our Planning team where you will be responsible for scheduling the work for a nominated group of installation and maintenance engineers, active within allocated geographical areas. You would be providing operational support and ensuring that your area is serviced in an efficient and professional way.
- Ensuring that all work schedules are planned and completed in accordance with contractual service level agreements and team key performance (KPI) requirements.
- Organising the workload for allocated engineers to ensure that all works are planned and delivered to achieve company profitability and client satisfaction
- Liaison with engineers and our datacentre to ensure workloads are issued on time
- Ensuring all business systems are kept fully updated always
- Completing all paperwork / electronic information accurately
- Excellent customer liaison and customer relations management skills
- Experience of working within a planning and customer service-oriented environment with the ability to deal with customers in a professional and calm manner.
- Ability to organise and prioritise your own workload to ensure KPIs and targets are achieved
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Good knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Packages
- Previous coordinating experience preferred • Traffic Management planning experience is desirable but not essential
- Internal training will be provided where appropriate
- Where required external training will also be provided
- Salary appropriate to qualifications and experience
- 28 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays
- Accrual of one extra holiday day for every full year of service complete, capping at five extra days
- Free on-site parking
- Generous company contributory pension scheme
The closing date for applications is Friday 26th March 2021. For details on how to apply visit www.detectronic.org/careers